Hello from Phoenix! Mitsubishi Gearbox Magazine

Sakura Doppelgewinn - Aktion im April 2024 - alles weitere im Gewinnspiel - Thread.
Das nächste Treffen: MAD auf der Retro-Classics 2024 in Stuttgart
Alle Infos auf der Webseite der RETRO CLASSICS in Stuttgart vom 25. - 28. April 2024
Am Sonntag, den 28.04.2024 gegen 14 Uhr geht das Forum in den Wartungsmodus.
Einige Sicherheitsupdates bzw. Fehlerkorrekturen müssen installiert werden.
Alle Änderungen können für die Version 5.5 hier nachgelesen werden.
  • Hello!

My name is Brian and I live in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Back in the early nineties, I lived in BaWü - Heidelberg, Nussloch. It's been so long that I need to re-learn how to speak German because I would really like to spend more time in Heidelberg. I really miss it. (I watch the schlossbeleuchtung online!)

Here in Arizona, I drive a 92 Galant VR4 and I have a 91 Galant VR4 in my garage that I am trying to turn into a rally car for desert racing. Before that, I had a 97 Eagle Talon (like an Eclipse) that I bought new in 1996. I eat, sleep, and breathe Mitsubishi. :)

Recently, I started a website called Mitsubishi Gearbox Magazine, where we interview a new Mitsubishi owner every week. We want to share stories of Mitsubishi owners from around the world, but I really only speak English and a little bit of Spanish (until I learn German again), so it's hard for me to reach out to some people.

I would love to share a story of a passionate Mitsubishi owner in Germany soon. If you speak English and would like to have your story shared on our magazine site, please send me an email or private message through this forum. It would be good to hear from you.

Thank you for representing Mitsubishi in Deutschland!

My Galants:

This one is funny:

The website:
    http://mitsubishi.gearboxmagazine.com

Tschüss!

• Hi Brian,

kind regards to you, Phoenix and Christies Cabaret

I was there in February 2007 ;) - its very nice. :richtig

Here you can see pictures. :mitsu

• Hi Brian, nice VR-4 you have. Sorry, but my english is not the best. :lool

The picture whith the "Abschleppwagen" is very funny. To you interview all Mitsubishi Drvers, or only those who buy a new Mitsubishi?

Lovely Greetings from the Erzgebirge

• Dieses Thema enthält 34 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.