Please help!

Hotwheels Mystery Evo zu gewinnen - Aktion im Mai 2024 - alles weitere im Gewinnspiel - Thread.
Das nächste Treffen: MFF - Elbetreffen 2024
Alle Infos hier im Forum Mitsubishi Elbetreffen 2024 Thema oder auf der Elbetreffen-Webseite unter www.elbe-treffen.de
  • Hay to everyone!!!

My name is Matej and i come from Slovenia.

I'm looking to buy a Galant year 2000 or higher, not more than 150.000Km, manual gearbox, and I need you help. Because thera are almost no Galant's in Slovenia, I must find ona in Germany.

I'm looking for Sport edition or Avance, and I have a problem what engine. Are there any known problems with 2.4 GDI engines? They are most common, why?

What is actual diffrence between Avance and Elegance, just bodykit or something else?

I'm prepared to pay about 8000€, from a dealer, and no to far from Slovenia, like til Frankfurt, not further.

Thanks for all your help

Caw from Slovenia ;)

• Hello Matej,

it's wonderful to have you here and to see that you are interested in a Galant. Do you insist in buying in Germany or would you also accept an Austrian car? Probably you could find something appropriate here? That would not be too far from you, especially if you found something around Graz.

If you want me to check Austrian websites for you, just let me know.

Regards, Sabrina

So sparsam lässt es sich mit 140 PS aus 2 Litern Hubraum dieseln - HDi halt ;)
    Sogar mit Winterreifen:

Seit dem Kauf:

verbloggt und zugeflixt - jetzt meint sie auch noch schreiben zu müssen :D

• Hey Matej,

Nice to give You a warm welcome here ! :richtig

In my opinion there are not 2.4 GDI Galants with "Avance" model conditions.
    The Avance series you will get mostly in V6 Galants.
    And I dont know exactly if there where "Sport Edition" Galants with a 2.4 GDI engine. I believe the Sport Edition extansions are only to have in Galants with 2.0 or 2.5 - V6 engines.
    Why don´t You take a V6 ?

Frankfurt ? Is it not better to buy a Galant in Austria or south germany like bavaria nearly Munich or Passau ? Frankfurt is a far way from slovenia, or not ?

For 8.000 EUR You should get many Galants in this construction years You look for. Before You buy one You should look in selling portals for cars like

http://www.autoscout24.de or http://www.mobile.de

to get a better overview what You can get for your money.

Oh - now I see - Sabrina was faster than me ! ;)
    Its the same - ...... all the time !! :hopper :hopper

• Dieses Thema enthält 27 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.