Galant Avance Rear Bumper

Sakura Doppelgewinn - Aktion im April 2024 - alles weitere im Gewinnspiel - Thread.
Das nächste Treffen: MFF - Elbetreffen 2024
Alle Infos hier im Forum Mitsubishi Elbetreffen 2024 Thema oder auf der Elbetreffen-Webseite unter www.elbe-treffen.de
  • First, i would like to say sorry for writing in english, Mein German ist nicht gut.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum, my inquiery is about the galant ea0, so hopefully this is the right place.

Dear German neighbors :) I have a BIG problem, and you are my last hope.

My name is Kenneth, i come from Denmark, and i'm the happy owner of a Mitsubishi Galant EA0 '97 2.5l V6 :)

I want to give it a face lift and restore it, with a new repaint. But before i do that i need to get the Galant Avance rear bumper, with the side profiles to complete the bumper. My galant is a sedan. It seems impossible for me to get this bumper anywhere in europe. And now i hope that you, my dear german galant owners/fans.. can help me.

So what i need : Mitsubishi Galant Avance complete rear bumper.
    Or Vr4. from year 2000+

Can anyone help me? Does anyone have an old rear bumper for sale?

Or do you know who i can contact for further help?

Thank you very much for trying.

Kind regards
    Kenneth Sørensen

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.