Beiträge von hayase

Sakura Doppelgewinn - Aktion im April 2024 - alles weitere im Gewinnspiel - Thread.
Das nächste Treffen: MFF - Elbetreffen 2024
Alle Infos hier im Forum Mitsubishi Elbetreffen 2024 Thema oder auf der Elbetreffen-Webseite unter Mitsubishi Elbetreffen -Webseite

*update

MMCS is working but forgot to put the bootable CD-ROM :

Pictures of engine bay because previous picture is too small. Maybe in near future I gonna use smaller battery and re-placing the wiring again to save some space. I should had have it cleaned before taking pictures though

Yeah the engine's probably a little off somehow, was planning to have another tuning session since it should need less rpm to started to kick in and it can't even rev up till 7000

the metal was fixed and repaint along when I put all of interior inside my car :good

Below some of pictures of my VR4 in progress :

Engine : 6G72TT from 93++ Mitsubishi GTO M/T FL version
    Transmission : 5-Speed tranny M/T with 25 spline Getrag TC from 92 Mitsubishi GTO M/T PFL version
    Drivetrain : AWD, prop shaft, fuel tank, rear diff from Mitsubishi Galant VR4 M/T
    ECU : Haltech Platinum Sport 2000
    Injector : RC Engineering 450cc
    Fuel Pump : MagnaFuel 4302
    Intercooler : Stock from Evo 8 (it seems)
    Radiator : Full Aluminium Koyorad Radiator
    Exhaust : Custom

Interior and Exterior :
    - Separated Headlamp and Turning lamp models from Galant V6
    - Set of Black Doorcards (including door handle, window switch and bolt cover) from Galant VR4 Coty edition
    - 260 km/h M/T Hi Vis Dash model from Galant V6 Avance
    - Black Leather Powered Seat from Galant VRM
    - MMCS system FL version from Galant VR4 FL
    - Rear Lamp PFL USDM version from Galant GTZ PFL
    - Hood from Galant VR4 FL
    - Trunk from Galant VR4 PFL
    - Front, Side and Rear bumper from Galant V6
    - Grill from Galant VR4 PFL
    - Black Nardi Steering Wheel

Here's some pictures with slightly better quality along with some of interior pics :

My Dyno Sheets (the power was not as I as expected :Yp ) :

Video of the engine running below :

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

My next target, will find "ASPIRE" emblem to replace "GALANT" emblem as finishing touch for my VR4

any harsh comment welcome :TT

Zitat

Originally posted by axel.x
    friend of me had electric leather seats from LHD in his RHD Legnum VR4.

It fits without any trouble. switches are on dorside of course!

yap that's why I ask if we just put LHD's driver seat as RHD passenger seat and LHD's passenger seat as RHD driver seat

is it direct fit ? any idea how much u selling it for this seat below from (LHD Galant) ?
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-…225/skorafotelesedan.jpg/

Zitat

Originally posted by Perthianer
    This could be a COTY model... afaik they came with electric seats.

If there is a COTY Cold Spec version, than they could even be heated seats.

no, VR-4 never come in electric seat including COTY, I even already asked several COTY Galant owner

the only RHD galant that come in electric seat + airbag is Galant VR-M only, the best proof is that this electric seat also available in beige color (cheaper than black leather)

I've tried to get my hand on VR-M's black leather electric seat but no result up till now, so might thinking to use electric seat from LHD galant

correct me if I'm wrong but judging at picture below the switch of the seats is located near the door instead of the center console

unless i swap the LHD's driver seat as RHD's driver seat and LHD's passenger seat as RHD's passenger seat then yes, the switch of the seats will be at the center console

if u put it like that then the best is to find electric seat from RHD galant i guess

but what's the difference between the left and right seats, if it's the same then it should be ok to leave it like that.

Rather we put LHD's driver seat into RHD's driver seat, can't we just put LHD's driver seat as RHD passenger seat and LHD's passenger seat as RHD's driver seat

Zitat

Originally posted by axel.x
    seats from LHD will fit to RHD without any trouble. The mounting points are the same in LHD and RHD. I have "König" seats with seat consoles for LHD in my VR4.
    I think the main problem is to send the seats to your destination. It will be a BIG package with two seats.

u sure it will fit directly without modification to VR-4 ? may I request to have u test it to fit to VR-4 to make it sure of it

if it can fit directly to vr-4 without modification, i might take it

currently I'm looking for this seat below, one of the member selling it but no reply up till now
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-…225/skorafotelesedan.jpg/

I wonder if you have those front seats

Zitat

Originally posted by Tschippi
    Your topic has been moved to this section, because here are the VR4 Drivers, they can say a lot more to this topic, and their englisch is much better than mine...

I see just one problem for your project, the wires for the electric seat may be missing.

that's very helpful of you

Saw several black leather electric seats in this forum and they're at very good price, the only things that concern me is just it comes from LHD galant which may not be able to fit directly to VR-4

as for wiring, as long as the wiring at bottom of the seats are complete, it will be no problem, just re-wiring it directly from battery to those seats to make it working however the airbag and memory seat will be unable to use

want to ask if front seats from Galant LHD will fit directly without modification into VR-4 (VR-4 is RHD)

planning to buy black leathered electric seat for my VR-4 but after seeing picture of Galant at this forum, mostly it's LHD

as far as I know, the only RHD galant that has Black Leather Electric seat is only Galant VR-M at hongkong