Beiträge von stayer

Hotwheels Mystery Evo zu gewinnen - Aktion im Mai 2024 - alles weitere im Gewinnspiel - Thread.
Das nächste Treffen: MFF - Elbetreffen 2024
Alle Infos hier im Forum Mitsubishi Elbetreffen 2024 Thema oder auf der Elbetreffen-Webseite unter www.elbe-treffen.de

In the area of the 4th cylinder there is a channel of exhaust gases for the EGR. I disconnected this valve software. This channel should be mute. It will not heat the cylinder head. This will allow you to use a plastic intake manifold. It will also give a more even flow of gases from the 4th cylinder.
    This is undercut in the body of the channel.

After the valve seats. Need to find new valves. I originally planned to install the valves from car Honda NSX. Inlet 36mm, exhaust 32mm. But these plans had to be abandoned. These valves are not the same length. They are much smaller.
    I've been looking at different catalogs from different manufacturers. Ultimately bought the prefabricated. From Ferrea.

Ferrea Competition Plus Valves have built a reputation as the industry's most reliable extreme duty valve. To manufacture the valves we use special aerospace quality alloys, including the EV8-Z18, which provides high tensile strength. An exclusive two-step slow forging process ensures proper grain flow and virtually eliminates any damage to thematerial structure. The valves are then heat-treated and stress-relieved over a 48-hour period, which is the crucial base of our molecular integrity. These valves feature avionics-quality hard chrome along with a specially applied hard tip.

However, there are a few problems.
    For example at the intake valves. The distance between the saddles more than 6 mm.

It's all good, can make a +4 mm. However, on the other side of the valve is really bad.

In the picture where the screwdriver is. This place is not to increase more than 1 mm.
    Even if you increase more than 1 mm, then this place is not the movement of the air flow.

Now, the task is to increase the capacity of valves at the inlet and outlet. In this place the plugging. If you do only the increase in channels, will be of little avail. It is necessary to increase the size of the valves and seats.
    Stock valves:
    intake 34 mm
    exhaust 30.5 mm
    The same size valve has a Evo 9. I think can add +2 mm for this size.

Hi friends!
    In this topic I want to talk about the work with the cylinder head. Earlier, in its various topics, I mentioned that doing a big project 4G69 (N/A). The planned capacity of at least 100 HP per liter volume. I think it will be more.
    To obtain such power, it is necessary to modify almost all the parts.
    In this topic I will talk specifically about the cylinder head.
    I had a spare cylinder head. With this head and started work.

Motor 4G69 installiert die folgenden Modelle: 9G GALANT und Eclipse 4G, Grandis, Lancer Rallyart. Meisten Einstellungen sind die gleichen für die Familie der Motoren 4G6.

The engine 4G69 is mounted on the following models: 9G GALANT, Eclipse 4G, Grandis, Lancer Rallyart. Most of the settings are the same for the family of engines of 4G6.

germansoldier Wie schreibst die Software für das ganze System?

Aufkleber auf ECU Hinweis auf die Software.Es gibt Verständnis für die Software haben, in diesem Fall 31A551.

The sticker on the ECU identifies the software. This will give understanding of the software, in this case 31A551.

Ich denke, man sollte mehr neue Thema Chip Tuning.

I think we should open a new topic about chip tuning.

Jungs, ich bin ein ehemaliger Ingenieur der Firma Mitsubishi. Nicht wichtig, welche Art von Motor Sie installiert haben. Kann individuell jede Мitsu 2004+. Ältere Modelle Interessierte mich nicht.

Guys, I am a former engineer of the company Mitsubishi. No matter which engine you have installed. You can configure any Мitsu 2004+. Older model did not interest me.