Beiträge von dgpfc

Sakura Doppelgewinn - Aktion im April 2024 - alles weitere im Gewinnspiel - Thread.
Das nächste Treffen: MAD auf der Retro-Classics 2024 in Stuttgart
Alle Infos auf der Webseite der RETRO CLASSICS in Stuttgart vom 25. - 28. April 2024
Am Sonntag, den 28.04.2024 gegen 14 Uhr geht das Forum in den Wartungsmodus.
Einige Sicherheitsupdates bzw. Fehlerkorrekturen müssen installiert werden.
Alle Änderungen können für die Version 5.5 hier nachgelesen werden.

Ja ok, also könnte man wohl kaufen. Aber ich sehe es nicht ein 500€ bis 600€ für 2 popelige Bremsscheiben zu blättern. Ich weiß wo Scheiben im EK ca. liegen und das ist einfach nur Abzocke :vb

Brauch die Scheiben recht dringend, denke da dauert der Versand aus UK zu lange...

Hi GDI , have you managed to buy some rear discs for your Kombi yet ?

I have some rear discs for sale , brand new , unused .
    How much would you like to pay for them , I will try and get some photographs of them
    Thanks.
    Dave :thx

Hi Tschippi , when I write a message in English and then press submit it pauses for a few seconds and then the message changes , sometimes only a little and other times a lot , sometimes it changes so much that the meaning of the message gets totally lost , but it stays in English ??? .
    When you read it is it in English or German ???
    I will try to copy and paste the message before I press submit this time and see if it changes much or if at all .
    About 12 years ago I bought a Mitsubishi colt c53 3 door auto for £100 pounds , it wasn't anything special but it kept on running for another 5 years and all I bought for it was a new battery . In the UK Mitsubishi always had a reputation for being expensive and unreliable but my little car proved that reputation to be wrong . When I needed a new bigger Kombi car I searched Ebay and there wasn't much about in my price range , then I saw an advert for a Sigma Kombi , I had had never seen or heard of a Sigma before but it was 20 miles away and only £325 , I went to view it and I liked what I saw so I bought it . 11 months MoT , 4 new tyres and about £75 worth of petrol in the tank !!! Good result yes ! The only thing wrong was the idle was a bit intermittent and one of the rear windows didn't work ! Easy fix for the window, a squirt of WD40 in the switch . The intermittent idle I just put up with it , some days good , some days bad , I have had the Kombi 5 years now and it still runs really smooth . I have recently changed the rear brake discs and pads , the rear shock absorbers and the exhaust, so not too bad for 5 years of driving .
    I was going to get a Galant Kombi but they all seem to be very rusty in the UK , there are a lot more Galants than Sigma's over here .

The translation of my message is totally wrong .
    I am not looking for a new car .......
    I have some brand new rear discs for a Sigma Kombi for sale .
    They are ;
    284mm across
    65mm high
    20mm thick
    90mm centre hole
    5 x 114.3mm stud pattern

Ja ok, also könnte man wohl kaufen. Aber ich sehe es nicht ein 500€ bis 600€ für 2 popelige Bremsscheiben zu blättern. Ich weiß wo Scheiben im EK ca. liegen und das ist einfach nur Abzocke :vb

Brauch die Scheiben recht dringend, denke da dauert der Versand aus UK zu lange...

Hi GDI , have you managed to buy some rear discs for your Kombi yet ?

I have some rear discs for sale , brand new , unused .
    How much would you like to pay for them , I will try and get some photographs of them
    Thanks.
    Dave

I am having trouble with the language translation of English to German , my full message is not shown properly and then it changes to something that makes me seem rude.
    It is the translation , not me !
    Help , is there a good English speaking Sigma or Mitsi owner that I can message directly please ?

Hi Alex , I am in the UK where as far as I know there are only 3 Sigma kombi's left on the road !!!
    I was searching for rear rotors for about 2 years before I managed to find some . Do you know which owners are in most need of new rear disc rotors as I have some spare ones available to buy . I have some spare rear discs for sale to fit the Sigma Kombi , please contact me

Hi, I am a new member of this forum from England . As far as I know there are only 2 of the 1995 Sigma wagon / estate 3000 V6 on the road with MOT (English Tuv) so I am hoping I can make contact with other Sigma owners .
    Are there many Sigma owners on this site ?