Mitsu Eclipse GS to GST

Oktober - Das GEISHA - Gewinnspiel 2021 - alles weitere im Gewinnspiel - Thread.
Saisonabschluss des MFF 2021.
Weiteres hier im Forum im MFF - Saisonabschluss 2021. Wir freuen uns auf eure Vorschläge und Feedback.
  • Sziasztok!

I can speak and write only english, sorry about this.

So my questions are:

I had an originally 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse-D30, with a Non-Turbo 4G63 engine, with 147 HP.

front wheel drive of course.

but, from the last year, I had changed the engine to a 4G63 GST ( turbo) .

Everything is made by a well qualifield mechanic, and a lot of things by myself.

Everythings works well, safe, and almost all the parts in the engine bay are new.

My real question is:

I live in Hungary, but I wanted to move to Austria, so I want to use my car here.

But my car's paper is about the original , stock condition, 147 HP. because originally it was a non-turbo model.

Is it possible somehow, in Austria, to make it legal ?
    In Hungary, I can make it legal, because in the car's paper - engine code section will be just 4G63. not the full engine code.

( its the same type of motor, just with a turbo. And yes, this eclipse has got a factory made 4G63 Turbo motor)

So.. I'm a little bit afraid of the car exam ( DEKRA, or ADAC ?? ) , that they just kick-off my car, because its not with the original engine. : (

Please, if somebody - anybody knows something about it, how it works this in Austria, write to me.

Here, or with private message.

Thanks for all! and sorry about my english.

-Andrew