You are not logged in.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to Mitsubishi Fan Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ned

Motorabwürger

• "Ned" is male
  • "Ned" started this thread

Vehicle: SpaceStar

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 7:32pm

Mitsubishi Galant 2021 ?

Wie gefällt er euch ?
Ned has attached the following file:

Responsible for any content, image rights and attachments of this posting at (Sunday, July 7th 2019, 7:32pm) is the author Ned himself.

Advertising

Unregistered

Advertising

Kostenlos registrieren oder anmelden um diesen Werbeblock verschwinden zu lassen!

west29

SMOD Rentner und graue Eminenz

• "west29" is male

Vehicle: Hyundai i30 CW 1.4 T-GDI DCT Premium, Hyundai i20 Active 1.0 T-GDI Yes! Plus, Hyundai i10 1.2 Yes! Plus

O H V
-
H * * *
O H V
-
S H * * *

Monday, July 8th 2019, 9:06am

Das wäre ja dann ein Lancer, da die Basis dieser Animation ein Megane ist.....

Für den Galant käme nur der Talisman in Frage ....
west29 has attached the following file:
lizensierter Mitsubishi Old Boy

Alles was zählt...... 2 Turbo GDI im Stall

Responsible for any content, image rights and attachments of this posting at (Monday, July 8th 2019, 9:06am) is the author west29 himself.

K .

- - -

• "K ." is male

Vehicle: ASX 1.8 DID+

W B
-
D K * * *

Monday, July 8th 2019, 9:25am

Egal, ob nun Lancer oder Galant.... Ein Vertreter im klassischen Limousinensegment täte der Modell Palette sicher gut. :dk :Yp

Responsible for any content, image rights and attachments of this posting at (Monday, July 8th 2019, 9:25am) is the author K . himself.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.