Colt 1.5 DI-D ölverlust

Sakura Doppelgewinn - Aktion im April 2024 - alles weitere im Gewinnspiel - Thread.
Das nächste Treffen: MAD auf der Retro-Classics 2024 in Stuttgart
Alle Infos auf der Webseite der RETRO CLASSICS in Stuttgart vom 25. - 28. April 2024
  • Dies ist eine optionale Schablone zur Spezifikation deines Fahrzeuges.
    So kann dir möglicherweise schneller geholfen werden.
    Nicht benötigte Felder können leer gelassen oder gelöscht werden.

Erstzulassung: 2005
    Ausstattungsvariante: Instyle leder
    Karosserieform: 5 türig
    Motorvariante:
    Getriebevariante:
    Kilometerstand:156000

Hi fans!

I'm writing in english because I'm hungarian and my german is not the best. Thanks for understanding.

I'm a Colt 1.5 DI-D owner aprox. half a year, As I bought the car, I have changed all filters and fluids from my car because the car standed in a yard about 1 years without starting. Since the date of changes, I did 4000kms, half urban, half highway conditions with normal usage and recently I've checked the engine oil level and I was shocked. The oil level is under the minimum so, teoraticaly near the half of oil is missing. I also observed that the exhaust is black because even on normal acceleration black smoke is coming out from the exhaust. What could be the problem?
    I would like to mention that the engine oil is 5W 40 Liqui Molly(my favorite brand). Mobil1 and Castrol was excluded because in my country is comming with very low quality nobody knows why.
    In the car's catalogue at the technical features is appearing that I have to use engine oil with MB 229.1 classification. Ok but this classification means 10w40 semi syntetic oil and I don't think that could be realy fit to this engine.
    Km stand 156000 !

• Good Morning to Hungary ;)

A black muffler tip is normal at a car with a diesel engine without having any filters built in the exhaust (eg diesel particulate filter)
    Normally the oil dipstick shows the value of 1 liter oil von max to min, I would fill it up to max and check the oil consumption with writing down your driven distance and the marks on the oil dipstick.

If there is permanently black smoke coming out of the exhaust, check your intake air filter. Black smoke means to much diesel while running.

Which type of LM5W40 are you using?

Greetings from Germany