Stayer. Lightweight crankshaft pulley 4G69

März 2024 - Hier gewinnt ihr einen Dakar-Gewinner - alles weitere im Gewinnspiel - Thread.
  • Hi friends!
    From the title of the thread is clear about what will be discussed. At the moment there is a spare 4G69 engine. With this engine I'm conducting different experiments. It will also be a great and interesting topic. Probably a couple of months. When I get results. For this project, I try to use all possibilities to increase the capacity.

In this topic I want to talk about making the lightweight crankshaft pulley. I've seen a lot of graphics power, those who set up such a pulley. This gives you about 5-7 HP. And faster acceleration of the engine.

Originally I wanted to just buy on ebey. But unfortunately, found nothing suitable for a 4g69. There are a few pieces for the EVO. But with a caveat.
    Firstly, they're all reduced size. This is not good. The power steering, pump, alternator and air conditioning will not work properly.
    Secondly you have to choose the size of the other belt.
    Third, they mainly made in China. Now I will tell you in more detail.

• I didn't have to buy a pulley. My friend bought one a year ago this pulley. He gave me a sample.

On the pictures it looked not bad. But in fact it was much worse. Nick on the working edges. Low purity of processing. The absence of the protective layer. Small size (125mm)

• Also on sale is colored (red, blue, etc.) However, the layer thickness of 5-7 microns. It serves only a decorative layer instead of a protective layer. It did not suit me. I decided to do the pulley.

• Dieses Thema enthält 9 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.