Mitsubishi Galant 2.0GLS, 1981.g

Sakura Doppelgewinn - Aktion im April 2024 - alles weitere im Gewinnspiel - Thread.
Das nächste Treffen: MAD auf der Retro-Classics 2024 in Stuttgart
Alle Infos auf der Webseite der RETRO CLASSICS in Stuttgart vom 25. - 28. April 2024
  • So here is my new project, 2.0 GLS in original paint and everything else
    GLS means 4 discs, rear McPhearson, digital clock, rpm meter, front wipers

i have bought car in 2005, and finally got some time for getting parts for it

It has also original Bridgstone spare tyre

LSD diff from starion 85, ABS, , and a complete A/C and power steering

a few brochures that i collected

]

original ABS is active only on rear axle

and one paragraph from the broshure

Mitsubishi ASBS:
    As an optional extra charge Mitsubishi Galant Turbo ECI for innovative technical innovation: the electronically controlled braking systems (ASBS).
    This prevents rear wheel lock, and therefore dangerous rolling into emergency braking.

and a couple of interesting information and thoughts from that time :)

Mitsubishi Galant 2000 Turbo ECI
    With this new Galant models (available from May 1982), Mitsubishi in front of a car that enriches the elegant style comfort Limousin - sinus in a very dynamic and athletic component.
    Mitsubishi Galant 2000 Turbo ECI (Electronic fuel injection) with 2 - liter "silent shaft" engine with electronically controlled injection throttle body {ECI) process developed by Mitsubishi turbocharger.
    The engine delivers 125 kW (170 hp), accelerating Galant Turbo ECI in 8.5 seconds 0-100 km / h, and gives it a top speed of 205 km / h
    The best composition of the mixture and minimum consumption.
    Already in the lower speed range with a soft, shows its strength spiirbar 2800 min-I and brings its full boost pressure even at 3500 min "1
    Serial mafiige 4 alloy wheels [b] low-profile tires (185/70 'HR 14) [/ b] to reduce unsprung weight and provide increased traction and predictable cornering.
    The front spoiler and aditiva-
    Guarantee Jicher rear spoiler
    then a doner car, Starion with 96kkm

Alumnij i dalje savrsen, i svi cincani dijelovi i dalje u super stanju

all is working, even burning tyres is peace of cake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li9WSW8g ... e=youtu.be

and then i got an original TURBO Galant drive shaft from a member here, thanks once again japmaster
    difference between Starion Turbo and Galant TURBO drive shaft is 9cm

[/quote]

• ...ich habe den Tomi im Winter kennen gelernt und seinen anderen Galant - E10 - gesehen. Wahnsinn was der Fan so alles macht...
    leider konnte ich die anderen Mitsus (noch) nicht sehen, aber ich kenne noch weitere, viel schönere Bilder
    vom Umbau.

@Tomica - stavi jos one druge slike od ovog zelenog,
    da vidi rulja kako ti to u garazi spajas :)

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diesen lesen zu können.