1991 Lancer GTI 4G67 manifold - ("facherkrümmer"?)

März 2024 - Hier gewinnt ihr einen Dakar-Gewinner - alles weitere im Gewinnspiel - Thread.
  • Hi!
    I live en Denmark, and my german sucks - therefore I type in english, hope it's ok!
    I have a 1991 Lancer GTI with a 4G67 engine, the exhaust manifold is cracked, so I was hoping that I could find a performance manifold (I think the german word is "facherkrümmer"), so far i've had no luck finding one in europe - does anyone know of one such manifold? I've found a few on the US Ebay for the 4G63 engine (like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAINL…sh=item2a3f2dfede&vxp=mtr) - does anyone know if this will fit my engine?
    Hope you can help - cheers!

• One option would be to use the stock mainfold from a Mitsubishi Eclipse D30/2G. It's basically a Steeltube Manifold, smilar to a "Fächerkrümmer". It will fit the 4G67 and even the stock Y-pipe of the GTi Exhaust and, due to it being made from steel pipes instead of cast iron, it won't crack like the normal manifold. The only problem is that you will need to relocate the Oxygen sensor because the D30 Manifold doesn't have a mounting point for it. I have the D30 Steelmanifold on my 4g61 and I've relocated the Oxygensensor to the Y-pipe, directly after the flextube.

Fuhrpark:
    - 1990iger Lancer EXE C12V
    - 1991iger Colt C52A

- 1991iger Eclipse D22A

- 1997iger Space Runner N10

- 1999iger Kymco Zing "Custom"