You are not logged in.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 4 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Dear visitor, welcome to Mitsubishi Fan Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

acree

Unregistered

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 5:18am

Is there anyone who can help me locate a specific part from a LHD EUDM Evo IX?

Can someone tell me where I would be able to find a company that sells original used or new parts for German LHD evos?

-Acree

Responsible for any content, image rights and attachments of this posting at (Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 5:18am) is the author acree himself.

Advertising

Unregistered

Advertising

Kostenlos registrieren oder anmelden um diesen Werbeblock verschwinden zu lassen!

Provotekk

Motorabwürger

• "Provotekk" is male

Vehicle: Lancer CY0 Diesel, Toyota MR2 turbo

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 6:13am

There are a few people here - which Parts do you need?
Do you have the Evo X or another Model?
Just post a list and we´ll try to help...

Responsible for any content, image rights and attachments of this posting at (Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 6:13am) is the author Provotekk himself.

DerBelz

Sir Drift-a-lot

• "DerBelz" is male

Vehicle: Colt CJ0 1.6, BMW 328i

-
* * 3 2 8

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 7:42am

We can help you to get a few parts. What do you need? OEM Parts?
Than some German user has to contact MMD to get your Parts and ship it to you. We Know this problem. if you trying to get OEM Parts from other Countrys you have to Be in that country. We were also trying to buy some OEM Parts in Japan or USA, there's no Chance to get ist over MMD, you got to be in the dosmetic country to buy stuff.
You can try it on ebay.de or pricesearch-Sites like departo.de.
What do you want exactly? Interior Parts?

BTW, where are u from?

Responsible for any content, image rights and attachments of this posting at (Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 7:42am) is the author DerBelz himself.

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 4 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.